Fall 2015 Trend: BackPacks







               With back to school quickly approaching, I thought it would be great to post some of the amazing fashionably backpacks I've seen recently.  Backpacks have become very trendy recently and you can find very cute ones in a lot of stores. I put together some of my Favorited that in a good price range for the girl on a budget along with splurge worthy one. I also put together the perfect fall outfit that you can wear with your trendy backpack! ( the look is from my polyvore, make sure to check out some more of the outfits I have put together http://jassxo.polyvore.com/ ) Comment and let me know which bags you love!! xoxo


Urban Outfitters $89


H&M  $49.99
ASOS $81
Tory Burch $550



















photos: hm.com
            urbanoutfitters.com
            us.asos.com/
            toryburch.com

Comments

Popular Posts